- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
A position in banking services with opportunity for professional growth. Where my education and proven decision-making abilities will be used to improve company productivity and profitability.
Wholesale Consumer Lending
Cad Bank 1998 - 2002
- Effectively creatted and managed a Santa Rosa-based Broker Center which provided consumer loan products to mortgage brokers throughout California, including supervising the job duties of six account executives and five operations staff personnel.
- Regularly interacted with retail bank branches to develop key business relationships for the overall benefit of center-based operations.
- Attended frequent executive-level management meetings to creatte valuable policies and procedures for the center, along with consistently exceeding all assigned operational production goals.
Polar Mortgage Associates 1997 - 1998
- Successfully performed various sales activities in tandem with three regional account executives within a high volume mortgage office, along with proactively maintaining a personal book of advantageous business contacts.
- Contributed direct operational support for underwriting personnel to produce top quality loans for clients.
Crossland Mortgage Corporation 1990 - 1997
- Oversaw a profitable Santa Rosa-based financial branch that successfully grew to three high-performance locations with over 35 employees which subsequently funded over $1 billion in conventional and government loans.
- Supervised a high-quality administrative staff and field sales team, along with efficiently interacting on a daily basis with human resources personnel for all hiring, probation, benefits, and payroll-related issues.
- Maintained responsibility for managing all operational costs by effectively reviewing monthly financial reports and approving all necessary expenses for accounts payable activities, as well as handling the approval of required travel and expense reports. created optimal business- and performance-oriented plans for the overall support of branch operations and account executive personnel.
- Achieved membership within the "President´s Club" for exceeding annual production goals.
Associate, Medical Secretary - 1990
Aakers Business College, Grand Forks, ND
Keyboarding, English, Medical Terminology, Accounting, Biology.
- Office Protocol/Practice Compliance
- Liability and Cash Management
- Bank and Statement Reconciliations
- Retail Banking
- Word Perfect, EZ Teller, Peoplesoft, Navigator
- Data Entry/Receipts/Invoices/Purchases